Tim’s focus as a Houston business attorney is to serve as a partner to your company. He can help you understand complicated legal issues and can provide legal consulting on how to run a successful business. After discussing your goals, he can help you find creative and unique solutions that fit your business strategy needs and allow you to focus on what you love to do.
A Houston Texas business owner himself, Tim understands the hard work that goes into running a successful business. He also recognizes that your legal consultation and strategies should be driven by your goals, not by what some form says. That’s why Tim spends time learning about your unique business strategy and your specific goals before recommending a way to proceed.
After fully understanding your needs, Tim can help provide a wide-range of legal solutions. He can help you start, manage, grow, and sell a business in the greater Houston area. And if you are in a legal dispute, he can provide practical litigation advice to help you resolve your dispute.
Tim enjoys problem-solving and providing the legal expertise you and your business need to flourish. He is more than your business lawyer, he is a partner in your company and determined to help it succeed.
- University of Houston Law Center
Doctor of Law (J.D.), 2011
- The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), 2007
- Super Lawyers 2017, Texas Rising Star, Corporate and Business Litigation Attorney
- Super Lawyers 2018, Texas Rising Star, Corporate and Business Litigation Attorney
- Super Lawyers 2019, Texas Rising Star, Corporate and Business Litigation Attorney
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Assistant Executive Director of Legal & Public Affairs, MFU Houston
- Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Corporate Counsel Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Labor and Employment Section of the State Bar of Texas